Welcome to the First ever
WEEKLY TOP-40 COUNTDOWN BLOG HOP & LINKY PARTY!
Join me every Saturday at The HWL
to share some of your favorite posts, and check out some highlights from all across the web!
Because we’re focused on Quality, not Quantity, here at The HWL – we’re doing things a little differently with this Linky, so be sure to read all of the rules below.
1. One Link per Blog: Choose your favorite post of the month, and add a direct link to that post – not just a link to your blog homepage.
Please no links to other Linky Parties, Etsy Shops etc., and NO giveaways!
3. Click Through To at Least 3 Other Linked Blogs: Be sure to stop by and leave a few of the other Linkers some love in their comments section, and always pin from the original source!
4. Vote for Your Favorite Link-Ups: Each week, the links with the top three highest votes will be featured in the following Friday’s “Featured Friday” post!
5. Be the First To Add Your Link: This is where things get a little different. I find most link-ups to be overwhelmed with content – there’s just no way for everyone to possibly click through to EVERY POST – so I’ve decided to limit the number of links allowed in each Top-40 Countdown. There is only room for 40 participants each week (hence the name), so be sure to get your link in as early as possible! (The Meet-Up goes live at 8am PST!)
6. Link Up Disclaimer: By joining the Weekly Top 40-Countdown Blog Hop and Linky Party, you are giving The HWL the right to feature one of your photos on www.TheHWL.com, and all of it’s corresponding social media platforms. As host, The HWL reserves the right to remove any link-up for any reason: specificially if it links to inapropriate or pornographic content. Let’s keep it family friendly, folks!
To share this Link-Up with your readers, be sure to add this grab badge somewhere on your blog! (Ideally on the post you’re sharing with us today)
Copy the following HTML code into your blog post where you want this button to appear.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Blog Hop Co-Host” in the subject line. Please be sure to include your Blog and Social Media links for consideration; and make sure to specify which Linky you’d like to be a part of. I’d love to work with you!
And don’t forget about the Monthly Monday Meet-Up Blog Hop and Linky Party, also hosted by The HWL:
Featuring the best of the best from bloggers all across the web – the last Monday in every month!
Check us out this month on December 29th, 2014
Looking for even MORE Linky Parties?? Click HERE for a comprehensive list of all of the blog hops and linky parties I participate in each week!